|Latest news from Ukraine|
We want to thank all our friends who have been praying for us the past 2 years. Thank you for your faithfulness! We pray that this would be a year of a great visitation from God bringing real breakthrough in all areas of your life.
The former Minister of Internal Affairs, Yuriy Lutsenko, and the former Prime Minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko, who were in the same Government, masterminded the persecution against Pastor Sunday and our church by opening those false allegations. Notice that these allegations were all made public, before interrogation of Pastor Sunday, without any evidence they threatened to send Pastor Sunday to 12 years imprisonment. After 2 years the case is still not taken to court for lack of evidence.
The latest news is that the Chief of police Lutsenko1 has just been put in prison on the same charges he falsely accused Pastor Sunday. He is been threatened to be there for 12 years, which is the same as he tried to do with Pastor Sunday, while formal Prime Minister Tymoshenko2is under house arrest. This is for you to know and understand the political situation in our country. Unfortunately, this is not yet a country of rule of law, it is still a country where the "big men" - politicians and the mafia groups rule. Last year, Lutsenko and Tymoshenko were powerful people, but now they are under arrest. We are very concerned about what is going on in this country generally, not only concerning Pastor Sunday’s case, but in all those cases where people are put in prison on false grounds or without court decisions.
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. ( 1 Thess. 5:15)
1. Keep on praying for Pastor Sunday and the church that all false charges would be dropped.
2. Pray for Yuriy Lutsenko and Yulia Tymoshenko that God will have mercy on them and their families and that they will come to know the living God through these circumstances.
3. Pray for the government of Ukraine, for the political situation and for peace to reign in the country.
4. Join us in faith that in 2011 Pastor Sunday will be exonerated and have the opportunity to travel again across the world.
5. Pray that righteousness and justice will rule in Ukraine.
Thank you so very much for your friendship, faithfulness and prayers! We pray that this year will be a year of God`s visitation and triumph to you and your family. May the Lord bless you in the New Year and empower you to fulfill His will on earth!
The Administration of
The Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations